Saturday, September 13, 2014

Temporary Shutdown

Well, it's been about a million years since I've paid any attention to this ol' blog of mine, but I've been thinking about it a bit lately. It's been so neglected over the past few months, all this time and no posting, but this summer didn't exactly play out as anyone expected.

At first I was thinking that I really don't have time to keep up this blog, but I've met with so much lovely support and kindness from people that I really wouldn't like to close it down either. Shall we say that it is now dormant, because I don't want to close off a window which I think has been helpful to my writing, even though I don't have the time for its upkeep.

Again, thank you, everybody, for your lovely words and encouragement! I hope you're all doing well!

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment